Wednesday, October 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!


"A teachers affects eternity, they never know where their influence will stop." ~ Henry Adams


Today, I'm loving TEACHERS! 

Specifically, my son's teacher Mrs. Olson.

She emailed me yesterday afternoon,

and the email just made my day.



Hi Jamie, I just couldn't help but share this with you, it was too funny!

I was teaching reading and we are reading a book called An Orange in January about the life cycle of an orange and the process of getting oranges from the orchard to the store.  I asked what it is called when we only see the flower on the tree but not the orange yet.  Ty raised his hand and responded, "A Possum!"  (He was shooting for blossom).

It was so cute :)  I thought you would enjoy it!

Hope you have a great day!
Haley Olson


This is the 2nd year he has been blessed with an amazing teacher.

As a mother, that is a huge deal.

She spends more time with him during the day than I do.

It makes me feel good to know he's taken care of so well.


It's easy to make a buck.  It's a lot tougher to make a difference.  ~Tom Brokaw 

Now link up & share what you're loving =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment