Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Big Reveal!

This was SO much fun to participate in!  I couldn't have picked a better gal for the swap if I'd done the picking myself!  Thanks Kelly for becoming a good friend!  I hope you liked your goods just as much as I liked mine....

Easter M&M's!  My kids tore into the bag the minute they saw it, so I placed them in a bowl for the photo!  Melts in your mouth, not in your hand (unless your name is Carsen and you hold on to the darn things for 15 minutes)! Yum-O!

My new stainless steel sub-zero water bottle!  Thanks girl!  Reuse, Refill, Recycle =)

The latest issue of People magazine!  I hopelessly love all of the scandals & gossip wonderful pictures & stories published in mags like this one!  A must read, thanks Kelly!


NAIL POLISH!!  A girl can never have enough nail polish!  I enjoyed opening this part, although the convulsions of joy that Kaydee broke out in trumped my reaction =)  The girl is gaga over glitter!  As every girl should be!  Which leads to my next photo....

One of the colors included in my blog swap package from Kelly, served as the nail color for Little Miss Carsens very first itty bitty mini-pedi!  Look at those pudgy little crooked thanks to daddys toe gene toes!  At least someone in the house has feet that are ready for spring! =)

This was so much fun!  Loved the blog swap, loved my blog swap partner!

8 comments:

Molly said...

So glad you loved your package and your partner, and that you joined us! Thanks again friend :)

Aly @ Analyze This said...

GREAT STUFF!!!! So glad you enjoyed the swap!! :)

Kelly said...

YAYYYY!! So glad you liked everything :) I thought the glitter would be a hit haha!! I have to take a picture of all my stuff when I get home from work so it'll be a later post but it will be up! :) Have a wonderful day friend!!

jennykate77 said...

CUTE stuff!! Love the nail polish!

Lindsey said...

how cute is the little pedi!
Love that your kids got to enjoy your swap gifts as much as you did! hope your having a great day:)

Impulsive Addict said...

Wow! You got some adorable swaptastic stuff! Okay..seriously...how cute are her toes? That is just precious!

Ashley said...

Looks like you scored some sweet goodies! I love the picture of the little toes! So precious!

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

You scored some fabulous things!

Post a Comment