Wednesday, May 18, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday - Etsy Style!


What am I loving today? All things Etsy!
Link up ----> WILW

I'm loving these collars for my Harlo girl!  She needs a pretty new one, we'll have to take a family vote on the listed choices =)






I love this!  I am a proud baseball (and football basketball) mom!  I can see Ty's name on one of these & the #12 for me to show off!



I love this flask!  Most are masculine & blah... but this one is super cute & girly!  I have suggested these to my sister-in-law to be as bridal party gifts =)



So. In. Love. With. This!  My 30th bday is coming up soon (hint hint)!



Love this!  It will match my brand new purse I got for Mothers Day!
(it's red but has the same exact zipper rosettes!)


Love these coasters!  Our wedding song (8 years ago!) was 'Me & You'.  My brothers wedding song (next year) is going to be 'You & Me'!



I'm a coffee mug junkie!  Love unique, odd & interesting ones =)



Ok, this was Kaydee's pick.  She thinks Carsen, her & I need matching flats =)  I can't argue with my fashionista!



I want this for the girls' room!  How sweet is this?!


I could search Etsy for days on end & never look at everything!  Love it!  What are you loving on this fine day?

Happy Wednesday!  I'm headed to field day & then the all school cook-out! Whoop!




8 comments:

star said...

I adore that necklace! So very pretty!

Greer's Gossip said...

I love all those collars. I think my pup needs one! :)

Kristen said...

To say that I love Etsy would be an understatement, great post!

Happy Wednesday!

beckylbranch said...

Why hello there blog swap partner :) You've certainly given me some excellent ideas here on ETSY for the swap!!! LOL! Have a great day!

J and A said...

Love those collars, those shoes!!! I need too!!

Rebecca said...

I love Etsy! I always find the best things there! Great things you are loving today :)

Kae said...

New follower! Love your blog :) its adorable!

Heather said...

I love those collars! If I had a girl dog, I'd jump on them in a heartbeat.

Post a Comment