Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Confessional Link Up!



Holy Cow, it's FRIDAY!  This week flew by....
Link up here ----> Friday Confessional!

I confess to signing up for Twitter ages ago, then just yesterday sitting down to try and navigate my way through it.  My intentions were based soley on stalking following Josh Wolf & David Tutera!  I still can't figure the whole Twitter experience out, but I love reading what those 2 boys have to say! Hehe!

I confess to speaking at the board meeting last night, and crying back to my seat.  Being interviewed on the news thereafter and forgetting everything I'd planned to say!  Live tv isn't my thing, haha!
wanna see? follow my link ---> My Tv Interview

I confess to being super bummed ( still ) that we had to postpone our Texas vaca.  The week we'd planned to be gone is the same week as the kids' school music program.  Then Chris couldn't get off the following week, then baseball starts, Kaydee's surgery, end of school, Ty's birthday, dance recital!!  Damn, are we that busy that we can't even manage a single week away?  JUNE!  After baseball is said & done, we are TEXAS bound baby!

I confess to being super excited ( still ) about my brothers wedding.  I've been asked to be a bridesmaid, Chris will be the best man!  I am also serving as event planner, Ashlyn girl... you are too sweet!  It's my ambition to be an event planner and I won't let you down love!  We are going to look at venues Saturday ( insert happy dance here!! )

I confess to being super emotional this week and sitting staring at the kids' newborn pics and sobbing "where have my babies gone?".  It was bad, ugly bad.  Can you blame me? here is one of the photos:


Now, where's the photo of the sleepless nights, breast pump, the 2 tons of stuff required to leave the house for more than 10 minutes, the moments out in public where I wanted to cry along with her, the moments when I felt I was neglecting the older 2 b/c she required so much of me?  Those are the photos I guess I need to surround myself with otherwise I will never get over this! =)

I confess to being pumped about tonight! I will be in the exclusive company of my favorite 8 year old & my favorite 1 year old!  Girl time Friday night!  Ty has a birthday sleep over ( I won't mention how my OCD effects that situation ) and Chris is going with him until bedtime!  I'm forseeing nail polish, chocolate chip cookies & lots of giggles in my near future =)

That's it.  All my confessions are out. 
The kids sold 30, yes 30, saver cards for school and qualified for a limo ride to an  pizza party!  This is like winning the lottery for an 8 year old & 5 year old!  Today is the day, and yes my OCD is requiring that I follow the limo to the pizza party to ensure their safety.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

6 comments:

VandyJ said...

I get baby nostalgia, but then I remember the no sleep, or my youngest pulls a night of being up every two hours and that cures me of the baby longing.

Vivian said...

What a cute blog. I feel you when you are so excited to take a vacation and having to postpone it. We're yet to go on one this year and I hope it happens. Glad you have so many other fun things to look forward to.

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

I imagine when I get to that point, I will have to have another baby! :)

J and A said...

I have major baby fever so I can see youmising that.. yeah to a bridesmaid! So fun! Have fun at girl night!

Impulsive Addict said...

Back up off my man, JOSH! I had him first! ;)

I got tired just reading about everything you have to do until June! Wow!! You'll definitely be ready for a vaca by then!

Hope you had fun with girl's night! I could go for a cookie right now...

Heather said...

Oohh...Texas in June...you'll sure be warm!

Planning the wedding will be fun. Good luck!

Post a Comment