Monday, January 31, 2011

Getting to know me!

Hello blog world!  Shout out to my good friend Molly for helping me get this page going! Without her assistance I would have given up!  To sum "me" up, here goes:  I'm tall, slender, brown hair, blue eyes, small feet, long eyelashes.  I hate onions, and seafood!  I love my husband, and our kids!  We are high school sweet hearts, that have been through just about everything you can imagine, and we're still here to tell about it!  He gets on my nerves, but who doesn't?  It doesnt take much to annoy me, but I'm very forgiving... must be the catholic in me.  I have a great family, immediate and extended.  I'm an early bird, love my coffee too!  I tend to talk loud, but don't realize it, so please tell me to hush if you  need to.  I'm not a patient person, thanks dad, and when I want something done I want it done NOW!  My kids & husband really love that one, let me tell ya!  I could go on for days about me.  If you want to know something just ask me.  My blog will probably  consist of random non-sense, but worthy of reading.  Thank you God for giving me what I have, I never take a single day for granted!

0 comments:

Post a Comment