Tuesday, February 1, 2011

What the "F"? It's February!!

This is no doubt my favorite month of the year!  This is the month that me & the hubs started dating, the month of Valentines day ( I'm a hopeless romantic ), the month we brought our 2 beautiful daughters in to this word, the month of the Super Bowl & the Daytona 500 ( go Clint! )!  February came in with a bang, or more like a blizzard!  We'll see how that turns out, but for now we are enjoying a lazy snow day at home!  Something I'm looking forward to this evening? The Biggest Loser baby!  Can't get enough of this show, loyal fan from the get-go!
Daily "What the 'F'?" - This one goes out to the dude I saw this morning driving his lowered 90's Honda Civic at a high rate of speed ( remember the weather we are experiencing and the fact that half of the city is closed ).  This cool guy was driving his ride like it was a giant 4x4!  You go buddy!  Way to put yourself in danger like that, and others on the road including me & my 3 kids!  Why was I on the road?  Oh, we go to breakfast every weekday morning at sweet little Gma Bettys =).  Rain, snow, hail, wind.. nothing will keep us from visiting her!  We love Gma Betty!

0 comments:

Post a Comment