Friday, July 1, 2011

My First Give-a-way!

 It's officially July!  Hotter than hell outside (or so I'd imagine).  My car read 108*F yesterday afternoon:
For my dear friend Alison, that's 42.2222 degrees *C!

So, I've been up to this blog non-sense for about 6 months now.  A baby I know, compared to some of you veterans.  I am happy to announce my very first give-a-way!

Christmas time is my favorite time of the year!  I love the sounds, the smells, the spirit, and the family memories that are something money can't buy.  To celebrate this time, now that it's July, here we go!


Here's how you enter:
  • You must be a follower of my blog sweet blog - that is 1 entry.
  • Mention my give-a-way on your blog post - each time one of your posts mentions the give-a-way I'll add another entry.
  • Refer your readers to my blog & give-a-way! They get an entry, you get an entry, happiness all around! (have them comment that they found ME through YOU!)
So, I'm not good with math, but that sounds like it could add up to a lot or entries depending on how many of your followers make there way to me, and how many times you mention my first give-a-way in blog history!

Here's whatcha win:
SCENTSY!
1 large pot of your choice
(here are a few examples)






plus - 2 bars of your choice
so many scents to choose from!
(here are a few examples)








You can browse the catalog & start planning your selection in case you win:
~Click here right here!~

I would like to thank my friend Val, local Scentsy consultant, for assisting me with the give-a-way prize!  Thanks girl!

Entries will be collected through Friday, July 14th 2011.
Winner will be announced Monday, July 17th 2011!

3 comments:

Heather said...

I love scentsy! Awesome giveaway! Of course, I'm a follower. :)

tara said...

i'm a follower!!

J and A said...

That is HOT!!!!! Thanks for the conversion! You rock! Ok I want to win! I follow! Obviously! Kaydee wants me to win, right Kaydee? :) Hope you are having a good, but hot weekend.

Post a Comment