Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Winner winner chicken dinner!


Who doesn't love winning stuff?  Ok, so I'm announcing the winner a day late, apologies.  All of my followers were automatically entered, and additional entries were written out for those of you who emailed, blogged or commented about the give-a-way.  Kaydee wanted to be in charge of the drawing, she's 8 and very trust worthy!  



Since there were 2 Alison's who entered, we needed to be more specific =)
Congrats Alison! From The Life and Times of Alison & Justin
You can email me and I can give you order specifics =)
In other news:
The hubs in on vacation this week.  It came down to use it or lose it on his vacation days, the man never takes off work!  He has 3 weeks to use every year and it always comes down to using them last minute or losing them.
He may be on vacation, but I feel like I'm getting the deal here.  He is really enjoying his days here with the kids & I am enjoying ME time!
We have a big surprise cooked up for tomorrow. Nothing HUGE, but our kids are going to squeal like little piggies when they figure it out!!  I love surprising them!!
I am however NOT liking the temps here in good ole' Kansas.  Highs over 100 every day for the last 6 days, and highs expected over 100 for the next 5!  Ahhh!

Hope everyone stays cool & has a great rest of the summer!  Very sad that school will start in less than a month.  My best days are the days when all 3 kids are home with me.  I miss them like crazy all school year =)

2 comments:

J and A said...

YAY!!!! Kaydee you rock, good picking girl! :) Thank you so much ladies! So excited. :) Cruz is also excited! :)

Impulsive Addict said...

Girl, I am feeling the heat here in oklahoma too. It's down right HOT. I sweat in places that I shouldn't just going to check the mail!

Congrats to the winner!!

Post a Comment