Wednesday, May 11, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday ( hospital edition )!

Man it feels good to link back up again!  Hello all!  Typing to you "live" today from room 827 @ St. Francis Hospital. 
 This morning around 9:15, my big girl, brave girl, beautiful girl had her adenoids removed ( once again ).  Darn things were blocking 70% of her airway.  She also has a deviated septum which they did work on but can't repair completely until she's a teenager.  Surgery went well, recovery has been shaky.  So here goes,

What I'm Loving Wednesday ( hospital edition ):

  • I'm loving my Aunt Chrissy for keeping my baby girl all day, sending me cute pics of their day & telling me repeatedly that she doesn't want to give her back!
  • I'm loving the staff here at the hospital.  Especially the nurses.  Such wonderful caring people!
  • I'm loving that I got the employee discount in the cafeteria for lunch, even though in my jeans & basic t, I'm sure she knew I wasn't in fact an employee here.
  • I'm loving the free coffee I've enjoyed all day.  Lets see if I sleep tonight.
  • I'm loving the cute little homemade pillow case that was waiting for Kaydee when she got up here.  She gets to take it home when we leave.  It will match her room too, lots of bright pink, lime green & brown =)  so cute!
  • I'm loving the free WiFi available here.  Which allows me to blog as my beautiful girl naps peacefully.
  • And finally, I'm loving the volunteer who came up here with a ventriloquist puppet to cheer Kaydee up.  He was so funny, so kind & she was enjoying it until she started throwing up again!  Sorry "Doctor Rabbit" =)
I joined the LINK UP! Did you? =)

Happy Wednesday All!!

1 comments:

Kit said...

Glad she is doing great!!!

You are loving some amazing things today! Hope you have had a great Wednesday!

Post a Comment