Friday, May 27, 2011

All Cried out...

What a week!  I'm so glad it's finally Friday, and a 3 day weekend YAY!
It has been quite the week for the Votaws.  Summer has officially begun, which usually  means MAJOR excitement!  This year was different.  Our school, Linn Elementary, closed it's doors for good.  A small school, that I never imagined would be as great as it turned out to be for us.  The teachers & students there have touched our lives in a way that I can't even describe.  I enjoyed every day, as did my children.  I enjoyed serving on the DCAC committee and serving 2 years as PTO President.  I'm so glad we had faith & gave our little school a chance.  It was wonderful there!  Next year brings a new school, new teachers, new friends & new memories.  For now, we are totally going to enjoy our summer break!  Lots of fun adventures planned!
Carsen also had her 15 month pictures taken this week.
Kaydee had dance recital pictures as well.  
I'm a crier so it doesn't take much to get me going... here are a few pics from our week in Kleenex =)









This is Kaydee's 5th dance recital.  I love, that she loves it so much!

Tap dance!

Ty saying good bye to Ms. McCarty for the last time.  Wonderful Kindergarten teacher!  Every afternoon before dismissal she would line them up & tell them an "I believe in you" speech.  It was sad hearing it for the last time!

Kaydee with 2 of her good friends Jayden & Amayah =)

My overachiever!  Principals honor roll, #1 class reader, success maker award, homework award!  Go Girl!

My Kindergarten graduate!  He took a bite out of his diploma during the ceremony ( I suppose he got hungry ).

Have a great holiday weekend! The Votaw Family is heading camping tomorrow!

0 comments:

Post a Comment