Friday, May 20, 2011

Fun Fridays Link-Up!

Summer's around the corner, our calendar is full to the max!  Most of it is fun though, which makes it worth all the crazy stress.  Here are a few things coming up that we are super excited about!  Link Up & share your Fun Friday !  Shout out to my blog friend Alison, to whom I spotted the link up!
Tonight, there is a carnival in town!  Or so we hear.  I sure hope so, otherwise these sweet little faces around here will drop!



Tomorrow?  Baseball!  My #12 is a stellar 1st baseman! I can't get enough!  He loves it, and takes it way too seriously... it's super cute =)
 

Saturday afternoon, we have a birthday party!  Ty's best friend (one of many) is turning 6!  I remember when these sweet boys were first born.  Boedi was born 12 days before Ty.  Our little guys are growing up fast!
Saturday night, we are going to help raise some money for our local Helping Hands Humane Society!  We just adopted our sweet girl Harlo a few months ago.  They were great to us, and we are happy to help!  Especially when "helping" means eating at Chipotle, Yum-O!  Come on out, 50% of earnings that night go back to HHHS!

Sunday is project day!  Our school is closing due to budget cuts at the end of the year (there are emotions building up about that, that I'm totally avoiding!).  My childrens teachers this year are more than amazing & have put a permanent stamp on their lives & learning!  I love them both!  We have developed such special relationships at that school, very sad to say good-bye.  I probably won't be able to blog or function at all through the tears on Wednesday.  My project for their gift is beyond cute, I can't wait to share next week!
Next weeks fun preview:
Monday is an ice cream party at school!
Tuesday is a pizza party at school + another baseball game!
Wednesday is  the last day of school.  The last day our school doors will be open for students education!  We are having the official ceremony & balloon release that morning.  I am proud, very proud, that I got to design the new shirt, that every student & teacher gets to wear that morning!  Go me!  I don't brag (or I try not to in an annoying way), & I can't stand braggers (who never quit!), but this is a proud moment for me =)  To see over 200 people wearing something (at the same time) that you created is sure to give me "goosies".  Thanks JLo for the new word in my life!  Can you tell I watch Idol?
Hope you have a great weekend, and find fun along the way!













2 comments:

Heather said...

I love it! I especially love that you're supporting the Humane Society. Such a great cause.

J and A said...

Good work on the link up, I am not organized yet! It has been a busy few days!
Awesome to support the Humane Society!!! Cute pics too! :) Have a great weekend! :)

Post a Comment