Tuesday, May 10, 2011

8 years ago, we said "I Do" =)

Weeks without a computer, meant weeks without blogging, weeks without jumping to answer emails or checking up on the life & times of my facebook friends.  It was so relaxing, at times annoying, but today on our 8th Anniversary, our new netbook is in!  Happy Anniversary to the love of my life Christopher Mark Votaw!  Our wedding color was red, our wedding song "Me & You" by Kenny Chesney, and infront of all our family friends & loved ones we made a commitment to eachother that I value above all.  I love raising our 3 beautiful babies together, love laughing together & love waking up next to eachother ( and usually the dog & a kid or two )!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BABY!

I am happy to be back on the blogger scene, lots of catching up to do! 

1 comments:

Ashley said...

I'm glad your back too girl! Happy Anniversary! Hope you guys had a great day!

Post a Comment