Monday, May 16, 2011

Our weekend in black & white

Well it was one of those weekends, I can't find a single thing I'd change or complain about (except maybe the weather)!  First & foremost I went to the opening of Bridesmaids with 2 of my own bridesmaids!  There are no words hilarious funny raunchy inappropriate vile abso-Effin-lutely to describe how amazing this movie is!  My face & stomach hurt from laughing OUT LOUD for 2 hrs & 20 minutes!  I didn't want to leave, I wanted to sit tight & watch it all over again!  Kristen Wiig is hands down the funniest lady in the world!  Ok, I think I've made my point =)  GO SEE IT!  

Chris spent Saturday with his "boys" at RockFest in Kansas City. He was definitly on the slugish side when he got home!  UnLucky for him, the yard work was calling his name Sunday.  We have a nice rider & it still takes him 3 hours to carefully trim, mow & then clear the sidewalks of our entire yard.  He's a trooper!
The kids & I had a chill day at home Saturday.  Considered shopping, but shopping with 3 kids isn't my kind of good time.  Kaydee & Ty wanted to make dinner (supervised of course).  Homemade pizza was on the menu.  Yum-O!  They are both obsessed with cooking or chopping or mixing or well... anything that requires making a mess.  We ate, we talked, we laughed Carsen cried & we cuddled up & watched How To Train Your Dragon for the 35th time.

Congrats to my 2 cousins on their graduations this weekend!  Rhiannon graduated from Seaman High School.  Jenna graduated with a masters from Rockhurst.  Go ladies!  I attended the Seaman graduation.  It took me back to my not so fun, awkward, lost in translation days at good old high school.  The 2 best things I got from those 4 years was my husband (different high school but still during that time) and my best friends.  I am so lucky to still call them my best friends 12 years after walking those halls.

NOTE: My Mothers Day flowers (both potted & vased) are still ALIVE!  I am a death wish for flowers & plants that find themselves in my possession.  It's been 1 week, and everything looks good.  Fingers crossed!

Pictures to wrap up our weekend in black & white:
This is her "cheeeeese" face =)

This is Kaydee's ballet costume (recital June 14th). She's dancing to the song 'Love Story' by Taylor Swift.  I cry every week at practice, so the recital will be major water works. She is so good!

Me & my baby girl.  I didn't say "cheese" which is why here eyes are amazingly still open for this picture.

Ty (and his basketball) laying down to watch the movie.

Well, I'm making the "stink" face & he's apparently wanting me to perform a "boogy check" or something?

My 2 cuddlers, fighting for room on my lap.

Kaydee was camera happy & I'm not even sure what that expression is on Carsens face.
Class of 2011!  I added the arrow pointing to Rhiannon =)

My guys, fresh hair cuts.  Ty has beautiful full hair for a boy.  In turn, he sweats to death when it gets hot.  Buzzzzed it off!  If it wasn't blonde we could have kept it & made a toupe for my hubs.

Happy Monday All!  I'll be going with Ty this morning to the All School Skating Party!  He is super excited.  As was Kaydee, until her recovery took a wrong turn this weekend.  She's feeling pretty crappy again & I'll be taking her to the dr later today =(  Missing this skating party has her hysterical. 

2 comments:

J and A said...

Ah I love the TSwift song! She is my girl! :) Super sweet pics!

Ashley said...

That sounds like a great weekend! I love your pictures!! So cute!

Post a Comment