Thursday, April 7, 2011

Carsens Blog Heist!


A mama should never leave her laptop unattended with the blog tab open.... now it's my turn to share a few things!  Welcome to my world!  My name is Carsen Mae Votaw, 13 months old. 

I love...
  • milk!
  • cheetos
  • making BIG messes
  • streaking through the house
  • cuddlin' in between mama & dada
  • turning the Wii off when my brother & sister are in the middle of a game
  • waiting for a toilet lip to be left up ( what can I get wet? )
  • climbing out of my high chair ( mama still can't figure that one out! )
  • finding the book Kaydee's reading & pulling the book mark out of it
  • playing OUTSIDE!

and.... CLIMBING!

on this....

and this....

oh, and this too...

Gee wiz, all that climbing sure makes me thirsty!


Who's my innocent hostage buddy?  Harlo is!

See... I wuv her so!


I'm not a fan of....
  • wearing a hat ( of ANY kind )
  • meat ( of ANY kind )
  • getting dressed
  • having my diaper changed
  • coming inside
  • naptime
  • the word "no" ( what does that even mean anyways? )
  • socks
  • sitting still

I've also been shopping online for a new swim suit for summer, to show off my milk gut girlish figure =)  Whatcha think?




Wow, this has really been fun.  Now time to sneak back in to bed before I'm figured out!

In the words of my mama "Happy Thursday All"!



2 comments:

Ashley said...

This was seriously so cute! She is a doll! The swimsuits are all cute, I think my favorite is the last one. I'm a fan of the one shoulder strappy thing...haha Happy Thursday...almost Friday!

Randomlicious Memoirs said...

I'm visiting from Mamarazzi and saw this post how cute!! I named my son Carson..LOL I also think as a girls name it's way cute.

Post a Comment