Wednesday, March 30, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

sorry it's late!!  =)
Another great weekly link up!  Many of the blogs I stalk follow participate, click ----> What I'm Loving Wednesday Link Up with Jamie (best name in the world huh?) @ This Kind Of Love!

Here's what I'm loving today, the last wednesday of March!

This top from Charlotte Russe!  Love that you can go in often & always find something new to love!

Another great top from Charlotte Russe!  I'm sure this looks much better on her than it will look on me, but I'm going to give it a try =)  Love the color!


My new fresh scent from Scentsy! White Tea & Cactus --->  It smells SO so good!  Now, if I can only figure out a way to make the wax last longer I'd be loving that too!

RED BEER!  Two simple words, oh so good.  Make mine spicy please =) keep em' coming!


Wednesdays are dance nights =)  This is Kaydee's 5th year, yes 5th year already!  She loves it, she would go every day if she could.  I love that she's so passionate about it, and have to remind myself of that when it comes down to paying for it, ha!  Go girl!  Dance your little heart out =)

Wednesdays are oddly enough baseball practice night!  This boy was born to play, well, anything!  So competitive, so fast, so determined at his young age!  Go Tornado's!  (Anyone wanting to purchase a saver/discount card to help the team fundraiser send me an email)!  I wear my red & black proudly every game throughout the summer!  Go Ty! 

Happy Hump Day Wednesday!!

5 comments:

Whim Wham Life said...

I love Scentsy! I have a few friends that sell it. Oh my goodness. I'm obsessed:-) xoxo

Jen said...

Ohhh lala...love the shirts!

Kit said...

What great things you are loving today! I hope that you had a great Wednesday!

Ms. C said...

Love those tops - adorable. And gotta love white tea :)

Thanks for sharing your loves of today! Great picks!

Kelly said...

YAY BASEBALL!!! also red beer? interesting!

Post a Comment