Friday, April 1, 2011

Friday Confessional!


I confess that I felt left out today ( and bored ) so I needed to post something on my blog!

No seriously, I have no confessions.... just secrets! Actually 1 big secret!  I've been keeping it for a couple weeks now, like a good girl.  I have come to realize that I am somewhat of a not-so-good secret keeper.  Literally felt turrets coming on a few times, like I was just going to shout it out and ruin everything!  Anyways, today's the day.  Ironically April Fools Day, but this is no joke!  I will be in the clear to reveal everything tomorrow ( or later tonight ) so stay tuned! 

Here's some fun little images to represent a fraction of the excitement that is building up inside me:





So, have a GREAT Friday everyone!! 

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

super cute blog! love your friday confessional :)

new follower! come visit me!
www.hannahfancher.com

xoxoxo...hannah @ a lovely mess

Post a Comment