Sunday, April 3, 2011

GTKY

Linking up on this fabulous Sunday! Head on over to MannLand5 to join or hop on over to my girl Kelly Marie's page to read what she's all about!

1. do you weigh yourself?  Nope.  Sure Don't.  Only time i ever really have is all 3 times I was pregnant.  There will probably come a day when it's required, but until then we don't even own a scale.
2. what's the nastiest thing you've ever eaten? Not quite sure what to put for this answer. During a trip to Europe I got a hotdog with some sort of funk nasty interesting mustard on it.  It was so off putting I couldn't even eat more than 1 bite.
3. snail mail or email? Both.  I love email, but for birthdays anniversaries or holidays I think it's better to send it the good old fashioned way! 
4. do you have any irrational fears...what are they? Oh I have TONS of fears!  Including but not limited to: Birds, Sponges, Kidnappers, Velvet, Drowning, Losing one of my children in public, People of Walmart.  =)
5. do you play an instrument? That is a big NO!
6. would you rather be bitten by a snake or attacked by a bear? Wow, those both sound so enjoyable!  I suppose a snake of the non-poisonous nature!
7. do you ever go braless in public? Haha!  I'll add this to one of my irrational fears! NO, never ever ever!  I'm completely somewhat of the flat chested breed!  I might be mistaken for a 12 year old boy if I were to go braless!  Give me push-up!  God Bless Victoria's Secret Miracle Bra =)
8. today i am thankful for........................? I am thankful for the gorgeous weather we have spent all day enjoying.  Thankful for the entire weekend actually, loved it!!  Thankful that my husband is now out at the grill working his magic.... for dinner & then the country music awards later =)
Happy Sunday all!

2 comments:

Impulsive Addict said...

I have those same fears too! My baby drowning scares me.

Ha! No braless for me either! Eww! But people do. I see it a lot in my craptastic town!

Our weather is nice too! I'm so ready for summer!!

Have a great day!

Impulsive Addict said...

Oh, and I totally hate you for not weighing yourself. I wish I didn't own one but I'm too OCD not to have one in my bathroom!

Post a Comment