Monday, April 11, 2011

"Kennedys Don't Cry!"

Seriously!  I have been wrapped around this series for a week, and last night was the final part of 8.  LOVED every single piece!  I have not been a fan of Katie Holmes for, well EVER, but oh my word she played an amazing Jacki O!!  Go girl!  I DVR'd the entire series!  I can't believe a bigger network didn't pick this up, thank you REEL tv!!

So you know it's a good weekend when the kids are worn out & asleep by 7:00, popsicle sticks line the picnic table, and the flip flop tan line on your feet is much more noticeable!!  Hooray for great weekends!

A little of this & a little of that from our weekend...
Kaydee, Whitney & Ty.  3 of the 5 kids that qualified for a limo ride at school! They worked their tails off ( ok well Chris did ) and sold 30 saver cards! 

This was so exciting for them!!

This is Carsens new "surprise!" face =)  love it!

Soaking up the sunshine!

I'm sure washing the dog is exactly what Chris wanted to do as soon as he got off work Saturday, haha! The kids had a great time cleaning Harlo girl.  Notice the cute little tushie on the little miss?  She enjoyed an afternoon of the toddler equivalent of "free ballin" or "commando".  She didn't poop so it was a success!

How can something so cute throw a cell phone in the toilet?  Thank God for the good old rice trick!  Soaked it over night and it came back to life!!

Ty, Harlo & Kaydee laying down watching Grease =)


To cure my Monday blues, Ashlyn ( aka future-sister-in-law ) is picking me up and we are going to look at 1 more reception site for the big wedding!  We got SO much accomplished on our wedding planning adventure Saturday, yay!  Then we enjoyed a delish-o lunch at Quintons, I love you girl!

This song is dedicated to my hubs, who worked all day saturday & hated every minute of it I'm sure... considering the weather was so darn tempting!  I know you are reading this babe, I love you =)
..."this is my love song to you"


Happy Monday all!!



2 comments:

Kelly said...

Aww what a fun great weekend!! :) Get out here to TX and enjoy this weather girl!!

Molly said...

Love all the pics, the kids are so darn cute, and Carsen's new surprise face, love it! Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!

Post a Comment