Friday, February 25, 2011

FRIDAY!


Just when we thought we had our house healthy again, the fever bug hit Ty yesterday after school.  It spiked near 103 last night, I would typically wait it out (we all know kids get fevers), but with Carsens RSV, our little cousin Kelisa has H1N1, and Influenza is running rampid around these parts I'm not taking ANY chances!  Waiting on the Dr to call me back =)

The RSV was a pain in the ass, but as a result Carsen is completely off the bottle!  After not wanting anything to do with it for 4 days, she forgot all about it and loves the sippy cup!  On the flip side, my little angel who used to love sleeping in her crib all night, now wants to sleep in bed with us instead.  I shared that hospital bed with her for 4 days, I think she got used to that! 

What's up this weekend?  No plans!  Baseball practice on Sunday if Ty is feeling better.  Next weekend is a busy busy ADULT weekend & I'm so looking forward to it!  Planning a 30th bday party for my 3 BFF's in a few weeks!  Venue - CHECK! Cakes - CHECK!  Guest List - CHECK!  I was totally born to be a party planner, I love little details!  Hope my besties love it!!

Anyone watching American Idol like I am?  Hooked!  Stay tuned for my predictions on top 5, we'll see how accurate I can be =)

Quotes of the day:

Though no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from
now and make a brand new ending.  ~Author UnknownOne half of knowing what you want is knowing what you must give up before you get it.  ~Sidney Howard
Always kiss your children goodnight - even if they're already asleep.  ~H. Jackson Brown, Jr.


Your children need your presence more than your presents.  ~Jesse Jackson

1 comments:

Molly said...

Oh goodness, you need to lysol your house to the high heavens after Ty is feeling better, and maybe it will freaking warm up and you can open some windows too. Hope everyone gets better ASAP!

Happy Friday, friend!

Post a Comment