Saturday, February 5, 2011

*Me & You*


On this day, 13 years ago, there was this boy.... who asked me ( ever so nervously ) to be his "girlfriend".  Today, 13 years later, that boy is my husband!  There have been times of struggle, times of doubt, but above all there has been years and years of laughter, smiles, joy, travel, surprise and our love for each other that makes every day worth living.  Through that love we have created 3 of the greatest kids, God has truly blessed us beyond our dreams!  We share a modest, simple life that I cherish every single day.  My favorite thing is his morning email that simply says "Good morning, I love you".  Today, I reflect back on 13 years of growing up, finding our way, and sticking together.  Baby, I love you to the moon & back!

Where are we headed today?  The Iwig Family Dairy Store!  Fresh milk & homemade ice cream here we come!

Daily What The "F"? - Saturday morning cartoons just ain't what they used to be!  My childhood fav's were Fraggle Rock, Smurfs, GloWorms, Strawberry Shortcake & The Muppest =)

1 comments:

Molly said...

LOVE it! How sweet :o)

Post a Comment