Thursday, February 3, 2011

Don't You Wanna Stay-Jason Aldean w/Kelly Clarkson w/lyrics



I tend to get hooked on songs easily!  Music is a big part of my life, and our household.  Jason Aldean is one of my country boy fav's.  I love the way he looks in those jeans the way his voice melts me!  This song brings an instant calm over me, beautiful duet with him & Kelly Clarkson.  Listen & enjoy ( hopefully )!

Daily What the "F"?:  Today I'd like to acknowledge the mother of the year who I had the pleasure of overhearing at walmart yelling at her 2 adorable children to "shut the f*^k up" before she threatened to "beat their as*'s".  Sorry sweetie, but no matter how ill behaved your children seem or how stressed out you are that is unacceptable.  Hearing that brought tears to my eyes, my heart ached for those kids.  There is a lot of evil in this world.  I just don't agree with parents who treat their children with such verbal disrespect. Especially as young as these 2 little ones were. So, someone obviously needs to call her out on her foul mouth and say "What the "F" lady"?  So if you're reading this, go tell your kiddo's you love them!  Even if you've already said it a dozen times today =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment