Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Cuddles & Cupcakes!

Last night, the very first fever of the season made its way into our house.  It decided to pick on the littlest one!  She's never had a fever before, poor thing.  They are sweet when they're sick, cuddly, snugly, mama hold me!  I am determined to get her feeling better by tomorrow night, my mom flies in from Texas!  The big kids could not be more excited!  They have big plans for their nana!

Today was a very special day for Kaydee!  She gets to celebrate her birthday at school today!  The kids are out tomorrow & Friday ( her actual birthday ) for parent teacher conferences.  She requested Red Velvet cupcakes for her class, which I was happy to accommodate =)  She picked out a special outfit and was excited for it to be her special day at school!  Go girl!  Happy 8th Birthday, a couple days early!


Daily What The "F"? - I can't think of one today!  I'm having writers block brought on my lack of sleep, overwhelming task list prepping for my moms arrival, and the mounting anticipation of my 2 girls birthday celebrations coming up this weekend!  So, Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment