Monday, February 7, 2011

Just another Monday!

Monday, aka weekend recovery day, are usually a day to prepare myself for the week ahead.  The laundry is usually piled high, the fridge and the cabinets need restocked and the kids rooms need a HAZMAT team.  Today seems like a mild low-key Monday though.  Just another day in Munchkin Land! 


After she wore most of her lunch ate most of her lunch, she needed to work those chicken & noodles off!




Good thing she's so cute =)

My fantastic week ahead!  No school Thursday or Friday thanks to parent teacher conferences!  Kaydee will be taking BIRTHDAY treats to school Wednesday!  Treats to dance Wednesday, more SNOW Tuesday!  Thursday is our morning parent teacher conferences and then that night.... my mom flies in from Texas!  Woo Hoo!  Friday is my big girl, my first born's 8th birthday!  Can't believe it's been 8 years!  She will be legally old enough to not need a car seat anymore, although her weight will probably not meet the requirements until she's in high school =)  It will be a busy week, an exciting week! 

Daily What the "F"? - My baby girl is having separation issues at bedtime, only at night.  Not an issue at nap time during the day.  I am not opposed to the good old "Let her cry it out" philosophy, but how do you go about that when both girls share a bedroom?  This mama, has a strict bedtime routine which has not failed me yet!  However, Carsen seems to be throwing a wrench in it a little bit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment