Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Target Tuesday Link Up!

Linking up to one of my blog reads, Fabulous but evil,  for Target Tuesday!  Join in, click ----> Target Tuesday Link Up !

Target is my go-to place when I need to browse for something affordable & unique!  I always find way too many things that I love, and can't seem to live without!


Toddler Circo Bubble dress
This is hanging in the Little Miss's closet as we speak =)  Now, if we can get rid of this cold weather she could be out showing it off!

Merona Tahira Top - Jade
This is on my vacation wardrobe wish list!  Love the color, and it looks comfy & cool =)


Mum Pillow - Red
In my attempt to bring color to my living room, I love this pillow for it's simply, pretty, fresh look.

DwellStudios For Target Lattice Pillow
Simple girl, loves simple things!  Love this =)

Have a great Tuesday all!

3 comments:

Molly said...

Love that dress! I MUST pick one up for Addaline :)

tara said...

Ohmygosh how cute is that little bubble dress!? Adorable! Thanks for linking up! :)

Kelly said...

LOVE that top - that color is perfect!! & that dress is SUPER adorable :)

Post a Comment