Wednesday, March 23, 2011

ABC's about Me!

Playing along in this fun blog post, since today I have nothing interesting going on to blog about!  Head on over to Kelly's (my oh so awesome Spring Has Sprung blog swap partner! ) blog to read her ABC's.

A. Age: 29 years & 7 months

B. Bed size: King


C. Chore you dislike: Putting laundry away!

D. Dogs: 1 new one! A Blue American Pitt Bull Terrier =)  Miss Harlo


E. Essential start to your day: COFFEE!!  Keep it coming!

F. Favorite color: red

G. Gold or silver: both i suppose, my wedding band is gold but everything else I wear is silver

H. Height: 5'11" and shrinking according the the dr

I. Instruments you play(ed): none, zip, zero, nada!! Unless you count the occasional tambourine at elementary music programs!

K. Kids: 3 wonderful blue eyed cuties.  Kaydee (8), Ty (5), Carsen (1)

L. Live: Topeka, Ks. born & raised

M. Mom’s name: Kathleen

N. Nicknames: Mom, James, Fame & honey

O. Overnight hospital stays: Oh lord ( I promise I'm healthy! ) but.... 5

P. Pet peeves: Liars, people who try to hard to prove themselves to be perfect, & idiots!  Oh and Walmart during the first part of the month!!  Ridiculous!

Q. Quote from a movie: "I don't need a reason to be angry with God" Mandy Moore - A Walk To Remember

R. Righty or lefty: Right

S. Siblings: 1 little brother - Joel (24)

T. Time you wake up: 7:00 a.m

U. Underwear: as in color? or size? or what?  I'll go with answering, cotton & comfy =)

V. Vegetables you don’t like: Brussel sprouts, onions, & celery (unless it's in soup)

W.What makes you run late: I don't run late, that's a big pet peeve of mine, guess I should have added that up at "P".

X. X-rays you’ve had: Teeth, ribs, and whatever part they xray when you have kidney stones.

Y. Yummy food you make: CHILI!  No bake cookies, puppy chow, mint chocolate chip cookies, grilled chicken, cheddar mashed potatoes.... this could take a while.

Z. Zoo animal favorites: I like the hippos ( but prefer to breathe through my nose b/c the smell is horrible! ).

2 comments:

Molly said...

Glad you're back, missed you! Love all of these little facts about you :)

Kelly said...

Hahah I like the no bake cookies & the puppy chow!!

Post a Comment