Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Back in business!

Isn't it sad when  a week without a computer feels like a year and I was chomping at the bit to get it back?  I must say, I got much accomplished with all that free time on my hands!  The past week has been full of GREEN, birthday cakes, booze, sunscreen, bbq grilled food & our brand new doggy!  What a week it's been!  To sum it up, we had a fantastic St. Pattys day!  Friday followed, Chris was off...had lunch at BWW ( damn I love that Asian zing sauce! ), then an awards assembly at the kids school.  2 smarties I do have!  Kaydee is reading at a 4th grade 3rd quarter level!  Ok, I had to share my proud mama moment.  Saturday brought about the 30th birthday party that I threw my 3 besties!  Can you believe I didn't take a single picture all night?? Ahhhh!!  Not like me at all!  I was too busy playing the hostest ( with the mostest ) to concern myself with the camera!  The weather has been simply amazing.  Sunscreen is necessary, we pale folks burn not tan!  I am a stickler for the sunscreen!  I hear scary things about skin cancer and what effect it will have on our kids.  Miss Harlo came home to us finally ( after 1 more week on the kennel cough meds ) yesterday.  We couldn't be happier with her.  She is so calm, good with the kids, house trained and slept all night!  Granted, she did sleep in our bed.... Chris & I are suckers for the cuddly's!  By morning though, it was Chris, me, Ty, Carsen & Harlo all crammed in to our king size bed.  Wow!  Here's a few pics, of what I did manage to take over the past week.  Happy Tuesday!

Siblings divided!  Green collegiate gear all set for NCAA action! 

Gotta love the chocolate dipped granola bars =)

Carsen's reaction when seeing the dog when we brought her home!  Priceless!

Trying to get a picture when they're all looking, yeah.... right!

The kids wore her out!  Such a sweet girl!

Top 10 reasons I love SPRING BREAK!
{one}
sleeping through the alarm is allowed!

{two}
coffee outside in the mornings

{three}
having the kids home all day, yes I love every minute of it.  miss them when they're at school all day!

{four}
lunch outside, snack outside... outside outside outside!!

{five}
painted hands, painted toes, pony tails & pretty bows!

{six}
grilling dinner every night, windows open, fresh air!

{seven}
not having to rush around in the evening with homework, dinner, showers & bedtimes!

{eight}
grass is greening up, colors start to bloom!

{nine}
out with the long sleeves, in with the tanks & flips!

{ten}
spring break means March is coming to an end, which means April is on it's way and vaca is coming very soon!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment