Friday, March 4, 2011

Things that make me laugh!!

Tagging a blog post from my good friend Molly!  Click her name to read what makes her laugh, continue reading here to see what makes me laugh!

In our "group" or social circle, I am the joker, comic, mood lifter, laugh bringer, funny one that some people really depend on when they're having a bad day.  But who or what do I depend on when I'm the one having the bad day? 

I get a huge laugh out of baby toots!  Yes, those random, stinky little farts that come from the littlest person in our house!  Call me cruel or down right dirty, but that is one thing that will make me laugh every single time!  Especially first thing in the morning.  So innocent =)  Mommy  loves you Carsen!

Watching my big 2 play Just Dance 2 or playing charades.  They love it when Chris & I make up words or phrases for them to act out.  They can get so creative or take something in a completely different direction than what we expected.  One of our favorite family games around here!

2 television shows I can always count on to make me laugh, are Friends & The New Adventures of Old Christine.  Both are now in syndication, but even the re-runs get me every time!

Movies I can count on?  Old School, The Hangover & The Break-Up.  My favorite type of movies are comedies so these 3 are among a big list for me!  I'd rather laugh than cry or try and keep up with a suspense thriller!

Laughing is such a big part of my life and our house.  Laughter can get me through some of the roughest of moments.  I've heard that laughter is the best medicine, and that proves true for me a lot!

Laughing is on our agenda big time tomorrow night!  We have tickets to see my husbands favorite comic, Jeff Dunham at the expo center.  Driving to Legends for dinner first, love date nights =)  Have a great weekend!!




0 comments:

Post a Comment